Monday 27 February 2012

My LFW memories

During London Fashion Week, I was so busy, I hardly had time to savour it all in! It goes so quickly, you don't even realise where has the time gone. I took so many pictures during the week, I keep looking at them reminding myself of all the good times. I've made a little collage of some great moments.
Look from Aminaka Wilmont show, turquoise Holly Fulton finale, Lako Bukia, Camilla Skovgaard's heels, view of London from a black cab when rushing to Paul Smith, Mark Fast finale, champagne was flowing all throughout the week, back of gorgeous Alice Palmer dress, my pink River Island boots got unbelievable amount of attention.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.