Wednesday 29 February 2012

Jewelled Wednesday by By Marlene Birger


New season calls for new accessories. What better way to give nod to a trend than with a shiny new necklace, ring, bracelet, etc.. I adore this colourful number by By Marlene Birger , available at Mywardrobe.com. Pastels are huge for spring summer! I'm more into brights, but this necklace definitely caught my attention. Not less because it's kind of magical too! You heard me right. Because the plastic pieces are see through, they change shade according to what you wear it over. Good example is the dress below. It seems like you're wearing a completely different necklace. Which is good fashion math really. Imagine the possibilities. Love it. You can buy it here.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.