Wednesday 8 February 2012

Jewelled Wednesday - by Dannijo

I do apologise in advance, because in the upcoming days/weeks I'll be talking about London Fashion Week A LOT. and not just the London one obviously.. Like I said (and made it pretty obvious I think) it's all I've been thinking about lately. Not just planning my schedule, but mostly the outfits. So after I bought quite a few new clothes (never enough), I started focusing on accessories - jewellery in particular. Which sync perfectly with my Jewelled Wednesday's post.
I've been looking for a great cuff for quite a while actually and fell head over heals over Dannijo's selection. These hand made beauties are made by too sisters - Dannielle and Jodie Snyder, who founded the label in 2008. Their different personalities and aesthetics are combined in the brand's DNA. The signature style has bohemian, rocker vibe, but is sophisticated and timeless. They are self-taught jewellery makers and started with selling their pieces in local boutiques, but quickly grew in popularity. These days they have huge celebrity following. They are inspiring entrepreneurs as well as talented designers.
Although this post was going to be about cuffs, I couldn't help, but include couple of rings in bottom right corner. So pretty!
Check out Dannijo's official website.  which ships internationally, in UK you can find them at Net-a-porter or My-wardrobe among others.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.