Tuesday 14 February 2012

New York Fashion Week - evening wear

Another day of New York Fashion Week behind us. I have to say quite a few shows were dissapointing for me. Especially Theyskens' Theory, which is always one of my favourites, I didn't rate much this time. And I didn't like Marc Jacobs at all (hate me now).
But on a positive note, yesterday was definitely good for evening wear. And I always concentrate on the positive. So today I'm bringing you some of my favourite looks. Reem Acra was one of faves. The embellishment and other detailing was superb. Donna Karan's show was surprising. It had a strong masculine influence, yet was very feminine. Very sexy, but sophisticated. Jenny Packham never dissapoints. No wonder it's popular by certain princess (Kate Middleton). Understated elegance, in gorgeous colour palette and interesting detailing. What is your favourite look?
Have a stylish day.
Reem Acra

Reem Acra

Donna Karan

Jenny Packham
(Images: Style.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.