Saturday 18 February 2012

Outfit inspiration - LFW day 2

I have to admit, two days in and my feet are already killing me. Therefore I had to go for more comfortable shoes today and outfit fitted around them. I'm channeling a bit of monochrome with added dash of pink in form of my jewellery and accessories. I honestly can't remember where my necklace is from, but I think is Topshop and of course my YSL arty rings are adding colour too.
My dress is from Zara, it's from their latest collection and is still available. Underneath two-tone top and faux-fur gilet are from Zara too. My pink bag is by Michael Kors.
Have a stylish day.




1 comment:

  1. Adela,

    You wore a truly sexy outfit, on a day which was more than overcast. As I wrote to you, it looks fucking hot. You should wear more of this, and less pink!

    Wishing you the best LFW and more.

    R. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.