Friday 23 March 2012

Alice Palmer at London Fashion Week

I discovered Alice Palmer's work a while ago and loved it so much that I did an interview with her for Futurespace magazine. During London Fashion Week I had a chance to see her latest collection at a presentation she held at a swanky suite of Corinthia hotel (I never wanted to leave that place). All her creations are hand knitted and oh so fabulous. The dress worn by a model below was so beautiful! The attention to detail and interesting shapes are one of the great things about Alice's work. Check out some of the pictures I took on the night, including one where Alice is showing her pieces to Kate Nash, the amazing room, but mostly the gorgeous AW 12 collection.
Have a stylish day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.