Tuesday 20 March 2012

Paris Fashion Week AW12 - Carven

I've been loving Carven for quite a few seasons now. When Madame Carven set up her label in the 1940s she wanted to simplify fashion, keep it chic and accessible. I'm sure she did just that and Guillaume Henry has kept the heritage marvellously since his appointment for the label in 2010. He has taken it to a new level though and got Carven on the fashion forefront and everyone's lips. His collections are very wearable and despite being designer, not ridiculously overpriced. I'm loving it all.
This season my-wardrobe.com, started stocking the cool Parisian brand and above is a selection of my favourite pieces.
Long-sleeved tee, skirt, bandage jersey shirt dress, blue bandage dress, black one shoulder dress, yellow jacket, print dress
Below are some looks of the medieval inspired AW 12 From Paris Fashion Week. I'm loving all the fur and beautiful coats.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.