Tuesday 20 March 2012

Designer v High street - Pucci bangle

Buying a designer item is a great feeling and I love it, but getting a great bargain is even better in a way, because you've found something beautiful and you won't go broke. I am the ultimate bargain hunter. Well I was very happy when I discovered this gorgeous cuff for £45 at Banana republic, I actually discovered they have a lot of great jewellery. It reminds me a lot of Pucci and if you'd rather pay £570 you can buy the pink one at net-a-porter.com (blue seemed to have sold out). But why pay so much if you can have something just as pretty for a fraction of the price. I know which one I'm going for. How about you?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.