Friday 30 March 2012

Shopping at Zara

Recently in between press days I quickly popped into Zara to see what they've got in store. My favourite high street brand is the one I check out regularly. As always they had loads of pieces I loved and here are few I'm planning to buy a.s.a.p. I didn't really have time to shop but these are on top of my list.
Yellow is huge this season and I'm a sucker for nice blazer. Combine the two and you have a perfect piece, seen above.
I've been obsessed with studs lately. It's the perfect edge to add to stop items being too girly. The white skirt is a must have for me.
Animal print is another obsession of mine, so the blouse is a no-brainer.
The weather has been great (let's hope it'll last) and it's time to stock up on summer dresses. Cute little white number is exactly what I need. Simple and chic.
Simple black top is a basic of every wardrobe. Love the little stud detailing that makes it more interesting.
Do you shop at Zara? What have you bought recently? Share your favourite buys.
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.