Tuesday 29 May 2012

Rainbow Winters AW 12/13

Ever since I met Amy Winters and she showed me her collection few seasons back, I can't wait to see more. She had me at torch light.. You heard well! The first time she introduced me to her creations, she used torch light to show the effects her clothes do. They change colour under different light, movement.. The effect was jaw-dropping. I did an interview with her and you can read it here where you can also find more about here.
Here are few of my favourite pieces of upcoming AW 12/13 collection. I tried on the necklace and it's top of my wish list and the rest is just as good.
Have a stylish day.

1 comment:

  1. omg, these designs are stunning. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.