Wednesday 30 May 2012

Jewelled Wednesday - dangly earrings

As you may know from this post I am going to a wedding soon. I've bought a dress and picked the shoes, now it's time for some bling. My dress is asymmetric one-shoulder, meaning I won't be wearing any necklace and am on a lookout for some earrings. There are some truly amazing ones online, bearing in mind my outfit choice, here's few I'm considering. Something for every budget.
Top row:
H&M
Topshop
Accesorize
Bottom row:
Kenneth Jay Lane at My Wardrobe
Phoebe Coleman at My Wardrobe
Astley Clarke at Harrods
Have a stylish day.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the suggestions, yes maybe next time :)
    glad you like my choices.
    Adela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.