Wednesday 13 June 2012

Jewelled Wednesday - H&M

Recently I've found myself buying more jewellery. I'm trying to save up money and not to shop too much and I think little trinkets are guilt free addition to your wardrobe, that have a big impact without breaking the bank. I discovered some amazing pieces at H&M. I bought these on two separate occasions recently, unfortunately none of them are online, but I urge you to hurry into your nearest store and stock up, because the choice is very good and really rather cheap.
The big chandelier earring I'm planning to wear to the wedding and cost only £3.99! The other earrings were £5.99 and necklace £6.99. They are both neon and have already been brightening my mood and outfits during this bleak days, are very Tom Binns inspired from fraction of the price. Girls gotta get some bargains too :)
Have a stylish day.

1 comment:

  1. I never looked at their accessories until a few weeks ago and I found the best jaguar head ring! & such a cheap prices! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.