Tuesday 12 June 2012

Alice Palmer AW 12

Last night I had my fingers crossed for Alice Palmer who was nominated for one of Scottish Fashion Awards. Unfortunately she didn't scoop a prize, but in my eyes she's a winner. I love her creations and was excited to have attended her presentation during London Fashion Week. Here's a look at some amazing pieces from the AW 12/13 collection. As great as the photos look, I can tell you than in real life the clothes look even better. Alice hand knits everything and the attention to detail is jaw-dropping.
Shame about the award, but there's always another year. I wish her best of luck in everything and dream of owning one of her pieces.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.