Sunday 15 July 2012

It's an instagram life #20 - what a day :)

This week has been great and I even had a good Friday the 13th. Thursday stands out slightly and it's definitely the most related to this blog. I started the day with a press breakfast with Tatty Devine and had my name necklace made right in front of my eyes. I went for pink perplex with gold chain - very me. It's my new favourite accessory. How pretty does it look with my favourite flowers?
After I went to see the lovely Push PR girls at their Christmas press day. It looked so wonderful in there, it really got me into Christmas spirit. Look out for a proper post next week.

The afternoon was just as exciting. I got to meet few of my icons, including Dean and Dan of Dsquared2. Read all about it here.
After I went to see the people from Glam Media for some cocktail tasting and catching up with some of my favourite bloggers. The cocktail in question was Martini Royale - Martini Bianco with Prosecco, mint and some lime - yummy!
Have a stylish day.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that necklace! so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I want one of those Tatty Devine necklaces!! Lovely.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.