Friday 13 July 2012

Meeting the icons

Yesterday I had a great day full of fantastic appointmens and events. I will write more about the other ones next time, but for today let's concentrate on attending of announcing the winner of the International Woolmark Prize European Award. See bellow Christian Winjants with one of his winning designs and also the official photo of the judges: Dean and Dan of Dsquared2, Alber Elbaz (Lanvin), Tim blanks (style.com), Alexandra Schulman (Vogue UK), Giles Deacon and Christine Arp (Vogue Germany). I apologise for the quality of my pictures as my camera is broken..

It was such an honour to be part of this event and be in the same room as many of my icons! I am the biggest fan of Lanvin's Alber Elbaz and now I love him even more as a person, because he was very funny a generally lovely. He announced the winner and I was hoping to have a photo taken with him but he was busy so I asked Dean and Dan of Dsquared2 instead, who were lovely too.
We sipped champagne and nibbled on canapés and it was a great afternoon.
I wore another sale score from Zara (skirt) and a top from Nelly. Outfit post coming soon.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.