Saturday 28 July 2012

It's an instagram life #21

It's been another crazy week and I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like to lately.. Now my photographer is going away for three weeks too, so outfit posts will be difficult.. I'll just have to do my best :)
There's never too much glitter in a girl's life and all I wanna do now is wear my Jimmy Choo bits.
In my last outfit post I wore my Valentino sunnies for the last time. I lost them shortly after and I am still very upset. This was a little preparation before we started shooting. Love my YSL lipstick.
The best fruit salad I've had in a while. In Grand cafe right outside Harrods. Perfect enjoyed on a sunny day with a glass of champagne.

You can count on me to be wearing something pink and gold, stripes are favourite too.
Beautiful flowers, candles.. what more do you need to make your house look and smell lovely. I feel a very lucky girl.
Have a stylish day.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.