Monday 15 October 2012

More adventures plus LFW

During my adventures came the fashion month and even though I didn't do the whole London Fashion Week this season, I couldn't resist attending few events. Above is a dress I loved by Evmorfia.
LFW of course means full on make up. Here's few bits from my extensive collection.
Needles to say I've been wearing my Valentinos a lot. They seem to go so well with everything, including my Acne jeans.

When in Somerset House, I picked up a leaflet for the upcoming Valentino exhibition, which takes place there and starts in November. I can't wait to see it!
Also spending time in all these amazing hotels with numerous facilities I'd feel guilty not to take advantage. Hence I picked up a new sport. I have to admit I haven't been playing as much as I loved to, but I really enjoy tennis.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.