Monday 31 December 2012

InstaMonday -NYE addition

What used to be It's an instagram life, an irregular feature, has become InstaMonday and as the name suggest you can expect it every Monday. I'll be looking at the previous week through instagram. There's few changes coming on the blog in the next year and I hope you'll like them.
Don't forget Life's too short, make every day special and have a great 2013!

Here's part of my NYE's outfit. See the whole look soon here.

One of my style resolutions for next year is to try new things out more often and wear even more sequins and glitter - there's never enough ;) what's your style resolution?

In 2013 I'm hoping to go back to NYC. It's my favourite city and I often reminisce about my holiday there. This is a picture we just got for our living room.

I feel super glamourous when I wear my (vintage) fur coat and in my opinion a day when you wear your favourite lipstick is a good day.
Have a stylish day and a year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.