Tuesday 4 June 2013

A for Adela



The sports luxe trend has been around for a while but it's definitely not for me. You won't see me in trainers! Not unless I'm exercising... This sweat top is as close to the trend as can get. The A could mean anything but in my case it's Adela. It's from River Island and it's actually quite usefull and can be styled many ways. I've only realised that skirt is very old sale buy from River Island too. It's interesting that I wore two things from them as I really haven't shopped there for ages (apart from the top).
Valentino flats, Michael Kors bag and watch, rings YSL and H&M, New look bangle, Dior sunglases.

Have a stylish day.

Follow Miss Pink on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Hi there just found your blog. I love the way you have put your look together, so stylish! x Love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper and skirt together - it has a really preppy vibe, like Sandy from Grease!

    Lovely blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.