Friday 26 July 2013

The /new/ bag and what's in it

 
I've been looking for a great new bag for a while. When I saw this one on sale in DKNY store I couldn't not buy it. It was everything I had been looking for. Roomy enough for all my essentials, nude colour that will go with everything and a great price.
So now the big question is: What do I carry around? I thought I'd share..
 
1. Iphone - can't imagine my life without it. Cover by Lanvin.
2. Ipad - I have an online job. Like my phone, can't be without it. Love my new DvF case :)
3. Filofax - I'm a bit old-school and still like to write things down.
4. DKNY wallet - have had it for years. It's starting to wear off but the colour is so perfect I don't want to give it up.
5. Keys and chewing gums (for obvious reasons)
 6. Dior sunglasses. I always carry sunglasses and never umbrella, which probably doesn't make much sense in England but I have sensitive eyes. And sunglasses are such a good accessory.
 7. Business cards - because you never know who you may ran into.
8. Valentino Valentina perfume - for freshening up.
 9. Clarins hand cream - have been using it for years and swear by it.
10. At least a couple of lipstick or lipglosses. Usually it's more.. YSL ones are among faves.
11. Chanel powder - it's nearly gone but I use it as mirror.
12. Bottle of water. I drink about 3 litres a day. Must-have for me. (I put Vitamin tablets in it that's why it's pink - not because I love pink - just a happy coincidence).
13. Sweetner - in case I buy coffee and they don't have it. Hate sugar (but not sugary things).
 
These are every day items, but often there's more.. Magazines, my DSLR, flats for emergencies etc.
Now you know why I need a big bag..
What are your essentials?
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Follow Miss Pink on Bloglovin'


7 comments:

  1. that is such a great bag!! Love the color and it's large enough to hold lots of necessary items.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice bag. I really like the nude color and the awesome fact that it can take pretty much everything a woman wants :). Nice.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!!!:)
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to adopt this bag AND it's contents!

    So much pink - I love it.

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how almost everything in your bag is pink! :D x

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one hell of a bag and contents! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a filofax too, even though I have an iPad too haha it's just not the same as writing stuff down. Loving the hot pink colour of yours!

    C x | gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.