Tuesday 20 August 2013

Transitional piece


August has been really playing with us temperature-wise. It can go from hot to cold within minutes. That's why it's important to have good transitional pieces. Like these pants. They're light-weight and perfect when the sun comes out, but keep me warm(ish) in the evening when it the temperature drops.
I just add a light top and put a jacket in my bag. Sorted.
Pants Zara (old), top H&M, wedges Kurt Geiger, bag DKNY, rings YSL and H&M, watch Michael Kors, sunglasses Dior.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Follow Miss Pink on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, the weather here in Canada has been doing the same too. Nice pants and your shoes are wicked :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.