Monday 19 August 2013

InstaMonday


1. My new Miu Miu top which I wore it straight away to an important meeting.
2. Trip to Burlington Arcade in London must include a stop in Laduree. I love macaroons (who doesn't?!)
3. Admiring pink flamingos and most importantly beautiful shoes at Sophia Webster's shop window in Burlington Arcade
4. Sad that peonies season is nearly over, and buying myself last few bunches for no reason
5. Most used items last week were my Ipad and pretty coffee mugs.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Follow Miss Pink on Instagram, Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! Bag is really nice too :)

    Followed you on bloglovin, follow me back? :) closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new top. I love peonys too. Mx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.