Wednesday 6 November 2013

How to: {wear} embellished jumpers 1 - boho

 

Jumpers are massive this season and I've gone crazy for them. I especially like ones with embellishment like jewels and sequins. So in the next few days I'll be showing you different ways how to wear bejewelled knitwear. I hope you'll like the little series.
Do you like embellished jumpers?

Jumper Virgos Lounge at ASOS sold out (similar), skirt ASOS, shoes Carvela at Kurt Geiger, jacket Diesel (super old), hat H&M, bag DvF, sunglasses Dior, rings H&M and YSL., watch Michael Kors. Nails Essie The girls are out, lips YSL lip stain 26.
 
Have a stylish day.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that sweater, and you've styled it beautifully. I also love how your nails match your bag perfectly!

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are a fab colour - love how they match your bag! ;)
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous sweater. I love all the jewels and the wonderful color.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color and details on the sweater. Having it paired with the skirt looks great. mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.