Thursday 7 November 2013

How to: {wear} embellished jumpers 2 - cosy


I am totally in love with this jumper. You may have seen it in yesterday's post, it was from ASOS sale and it's been on repeat heavily. Expect to see it a lot. I like the longer length, super long sleeves and a soft knit. It's so cosy!
 Like I've mentioned many times already I've gone burgundy/plum mad, but I think it's quite obvious (not only today).
Jumper Virgos Lounge at ASOS (sold out), pants H&M, shoes Carvela at Kurt Geiger, sunglasses Dior, watch Michael Kors, rings YSL and H&M. Nails Essie The girls are out, lips YSL lip stain 26.
 
Have a stylish day.

4 comments:

  1. Such cosy great prints and perfect outfit for Autmn.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trousers they look so smart but comfy and they match the colour of the jumper perfectly!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those pants, the print is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.