Wednesday 19 February 2014

Insta Life


1. Things I'm loving right now: denim, studs and pink make up
2. What my Valentine (mum) got me - perfect for Miss Pink :)
3. Kisses to you all. Love my followers and Nars Schiap
4. Chunky knits and pink nails (Essie The girls are out), YSL ring
5. Morning scene
 
Yesterday was a day full of sport (watching). Czech republic are doing quite well at Olympic games. We won gold and silver medal (yesterday) and lost quarterfinals in Ice Hockey to USA (sad face). Then I watched Arsenal in Champions league. I know this blog is about fashion mostly, but I love sports and wanted you to get to know more about me, so excuse my sport chat if you're not interested. It's not going to be a regular thing..
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

2 comments:

  1. Stunning photo, love them!
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute all pink photos! :D
    You've got many great items!
    xxx
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.