Wednesday 5 March 2014

Colourful

Top Great plains, jeans H&M, coat Debenhams, shoes Jimmy Choo, bag DKNY, sunglasses Dior, watch Michael Kors, rings YSL.
 
Mostly I like things minimalistic. In both fashion and interiors, I prefer clean timeless design. I like the odd bow or polka dot, but most of my clothes are plain or bi-coloured. Enter this top. I bought it last year in sales because it was totally different from everything I own. It feels very playful wearing it which should explain the side plait too. But it's good to get out of your comfort zone sometimes, right?
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela
 
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for your choice of sunglasses here!



1 comment:

  1. I love the floral top and hot pink pants. Great colors!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.