Thursday 22 May 2014

One-shoulder dress

 
 Dress ASOS, sandals Adidas, bag Dolce and Gabbana, sunglasses Dior, watch Michael Kors, earrings and bangle New look, rings YSL and H&M. Lips Nars Schiap, nails Chanel May.

I love, love, love one shoulder dresses (another case in point here and here). I love how they are simple yet interesting. This one is a real gem. Not only I love the colour, I can be so easily styled up or down for any occasion, although my styling may seen a bit confusing here. My hair is quite dressy and Adidas sliders very casual. I meant to go for a dressed down look, but I can't help but wear my hair in this particular style with asymmetric cuts.
 What do you think of the final look? Do you like one shoulder tops/dresses?


 Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

4 comments:

  1. I love asymmetric pieces, too. And also adore your bag - very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress, I love the asymetri in the helenic dresses!! very nice!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun look! Loving your dress!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.