Friday 3 March 2017

Jeans and blazer

jeans Zara, blazer, shoes sold out similar, bag Valentino, top Zara (old)

I usually like to dress very feminine, so whenever I wear jeans I tend to dress them up with pretty top and heels or a blazer. I've bought this one recently and I can already tell you I'm going to wear it a lot. I love the longer lengths (something tall girls will relate to) and the colour is such a pretty shade of pink. It's currently on sale but low in stock so don't miss out! (link)
I am loving the first signs of Spring and all the blossoms that are suddenly appearing everywhere. If you follow me on Instagram, you will see a lot of blooms in the coming weeks. It's my favourite time of the year and I'm hoping there will be plenty of sunshine and I'll get to spend a lot of time outdoors and make the most of it.
I'm going to Paris in 3 weeks for my  birthday and although I've already been there 5 times, never in Spring so I'm very excited. It seems Paris is starting to bloom already too, which makes me very happy. I'm already planning my outfits and hoping for warmer temperatures.
Wishing you all a wonderful March and let me know what are you up to!
Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.