Wednesday 11 June 2014

Casual leopard

 Shorts and top H&M, bag Michael Kors, pool slides Adidas, sunglasses local market, YSL arty ring and H&M snake ring, watch Michael Kors, earrings New look. Nails Barry M Bright pink.

So I think I've brought the good weather with me to UK, because apart from few days I've been living in shorts! During the first couple of days I did quite a big shopping spree in H&M and bought loads of pretty summer stuff that you will see in upcoming days. Outfits posts should be back to normal too finally. So much has happened in one week I've been back (good and back) but I'm starting to feel settled down again and can't wait to get my blog back on track.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.