Thursday 12 June 2014

Summer florals

 As the shorts weather continues I can show you more of my H&M buys and items I really fell in love with. The shorts are made from super soft chambray and are very comfy and the shirt has a really nice floral print. There's very few floral prints I like, but this just hit the spot immediately. The colour palette and fabric are perfect for summer. The rest of my outfit are my usual favourites that have been on heavy rotation.
How's your week going?
 
Short and shirt H&M, sandals Valentino, bag Miu Miu, sunglasses Dior, earrings and bangle New look, watch Michael Kors, arty ring YSL, snake ring H&M. Lips Nars Funny face.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.