Tuesday 24 June 2014

Photography workshop with Paul Hames and Simply health

I'm always trying to improve my blog and photography is the one I'm trying to work mostly on. I bought my first DSLR camera last year and have been playing around with it, but haven't really been making much progress (I still use a lot of automatic modes). I've been meaning to take classes, but for various reasons haven't so far.
 So when I was invited to a photography workshop by the lovely people from Bright light and Simply Health I jumped at the chance. About twenty bloggers attended on Saturday morning, we learnt great tips and tricks by Paul Hames, then we had a stroll around Kings Cross, ate yummy lunch at KERB food market and then went back for some more photography Q&As.
Now I'll just have to put into practice all I learnt and hopefully I'll be able to share some tips with you soon.

Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! My boyfriend started in automodus too, but in a couple of weeks he tried manual mode, and with a bit of your time you'll get amazing results!! keep on!! kisses!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post
    xx

    http://www.thedesire.es/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10612739

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that is a really cool opportunity. I would have jumped on it myself. Your pants are the cutest. You look nice dear.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.