Wednesday 2 July 2014

Neon toes

 You may have seen my birthday shoes first time here. I'd been wanting a pair of Christian Louboutin for ages and when I saw these reduced at half price I couldn't resist. They are rather bright and make a statement of their own, so I kept the rest quite simple. They are 80mm so super comfy - perfect for summer :)
Are you loving neon?
 
 Shoes Christian Louboutin, bag Clarins, shorts and top H&M, sunglasses Dior, earrings New look, watch Michael Kors, rings YSL and H&M.
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

2 comments:

  1. ahh, those heels are amazing. You look stunning, love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.