Tuesday 1 July 2014

Lush mask - review

 
 They say: Relaxing, reviving, mineral-rich mask to cleanse, soften and beautify. Fresh nutritious seaweed, cleansing kaolin, antiseptic honey, calming aloe vera and rose absolute makes this a great mask for everyone.

I have to admit this is the first Lush product I've tried. I'm not sure why but I just never bought anything from them. But that will now probably change. I was given this mask and love it!  After using it my skin feel super soft and moisturised. I'd nearly say you don't have to use moisturiser afterwards, but moisturiser is my holy grail of skin care so I do use it. I've been using this mask for about a month now and can feel and see the difference, so it is something I would definitely recommend.
Let me know what are your favourite Lush products.
 Have a stylish day.
 
Adela


4 comments:

  1. Lusf masks are so good! I love Catastrophe Cosmetic and Cupcake :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mask!!! Cupcake and Sacred truth are also amazing LUSH face masks! definitely worth trying out in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i find their products hit and miss but i love their ethos so i'm all for lush!

    becky x

    accooohtrements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove all their products too! So great! And looove your name of your blog! lol!
    mwah mwah
    xo Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.