Monday 11 August 2014

Changes...

 Last couple of weeks were full of big changes. First I moved into my new flat (and I've been so busy I still haven't finished unpacking all...), then one of my best friends (the one who took pictures for my blog) moved to another country and I had a job interview last Monday and started on Wednesday. I hardly had time to sink it all in.. It's been really full on hence the little blogging break. I'm sad to say for the next few weeks the posts will be a bit irregular until I get into some sort of routine again.
But all is good. Life is finally taking the right direction and I couldn't be happier. After one of the worst years last year, this is shaping up to be one of the best. And I'm already making lots of exciting plans for next year!
I'd love for you to follow me along the journey and I hope you're having a great year too.
 
Top H&M, skirt ASOS, wedges Valentino, bag Miu Miu, sunglasses Dior, earrings New look, watch Michael Kors, rings YSL and H&M.
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.