Tuesday 5 August 2014

Summer stories

Lately I've been so busy what with a full time job, blogging 5 days a week, moving to a new place and much more.. so it's nice to find time to relax and catch up on fashion mags. Spotted these gorgeous pair of Louboutins in Harvey Nichols and they are high on my lust list, gold favourites, sneak peek of my new bedroom (love the mirror which I got for next to nothing and painted gold), pink roses on my new mantel piece, minimal summer look, this Summer I'm loving new coconut frappucino (I've had too many already..), pink makes me happy, buying Diptyque candles for my new place.
 
Pink roses for my new bedroom, can't get enough of gold and dainty rings are my latest obsession, effortless summer look - obsessed with stripes, few favourites, working from bed before my furniture arrived, pool time - can Summer stay forever?!, nautical selfie, obsessed with my Valentino shoes - I need more!, make up bits I've been wearing lately.
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.