Sunday 2 November 2014

Autumn stories

 Shopping in Zara wearing new Zara gilet, love navy and pink together, pink details, at a launch party with Rosie Fortescue (from Made in Chelsea), gold everything, bundled up in a Missoni scarf, favourite YSL clutch and new(ish) favourite Loubies , when autumn comes I tend to wear a lot more black (adding a pop of pink with a scarf or other accessories), outfit for a lunch with a friend.
 
Outfit I wore to a friend's baby Christening: from the top, laid out and accessories, burgundy is my must have colour during fall, Halloween ready, minimal make up using Nars Multiple, Sunday dinner at Burger and Lobster with my friends, all black everything (love this top that I had for ages from H&M), coffee with friends.
 
Gotta love a pink lipstick ;), I've been living in jeans on my days off, my nude Loubies were the best buy ever (they literally go with everything), Christmassy nails already (I'll be having a lot of fun with this Deborah Lippmann set), jeans again but much more casual outfit, trip to the Natural History museum, sneak peek of my bedroom, glammed up for a Christening, weekendwear (the pink leather has been on serious repeat).
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adela, how are you? Sorry I haven't been on here - my computer crashed making me loose all my links! How you been? Looking still stylish and lovely as ever. I hope you are well xx Take care.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is a dream dear
    I'd love to know your opinion on my NEW OUTFIT
    have an happy day
    kiss ---> tr3ndygirl fashion & beauty blogger <---

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.