Friday 21 October 2016

Pop of colour

Dress: Self portrait, shoes Manolo Blahnik, bag Valentino, sunglasses Chanel.

I hope the weather is nice where you are, because in London this seems to be one of the mildest and nicest October since I can remember. I am certainly not complaining. I have been enjoying the sunshine and walks through Hyde Park watching the leaves change slowly. And I am not ready for winter coats yet.
I am however ready for the party season. I am a dressy girl and have been slowly filling up my wardrobe with Self portrait dresses. You could say I am slightly obsessed with the brand (you could see a lot of evidence on my Instagram ), so when the occasion arises I'll be reaching for one of those. And although I don't like playing favourites, this one is a strong contender.
What is your favourite brand at the moment?








Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.