Friday 14 October 2016

Perfect transitional piece and favourite show of the fashion month

Dress Zimmermann, shoes Valentino, bag and sunglasses Chanel

I bought this dress in the summer sale on Net-a-porter.com and it was my favourite sale score. It quickly became one of my favourite pieces. I love the fact it's got long sleeves (perfect for British summer), but it's still very breezy and versatile. I will definitely be wearing it also in winter with boots and gilet over it.
The colours and print are just so pretty. Seems to be the signature of Zimmerman, which is quickly becoming my favourite brand. Their SS17 show at NYFW was the highlight of the whole fashion month. I loved every single piece! If money was no object.. Oh well.. Time to start saving now before the collection hits the stores.
In the meantime see the whole collection here.







Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.