Friday 27 January 2017

Fluffy coat

coat, bag Chanel, dress Self portrait, boots Nicholas Kirkwood

How about this fluffy number? I call it my man repeller's coat because I imagine men must hate it. But I dress for myself and not men so who cares. And I happen to love it. Although with Valentine's day fast approaching and my goal for next month being finding a Valentine maybe I should change my approach..
What do you think? Can I meet a man wearing this coat?

On another note, I wish we were past coat weather. I am truly fed up with winter and cold now. I'm a warmer weather person and spring is my favourite season and I literally can't wait for it to come. Especially as I already booked a little trip to Paris at the end of March (I hope it will feel like spring by then).
Who's had enough of winter now? How are you coping with this cold?
Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.