Friday 13 January 2017

It's a wrap

Coat ASOS (old), dress via ASOS (it's on sale now)!, bag Valentino, OTK boots Nicholas Kirkwood, brooch Chanel, YSL arty ring

I like to wrap up. I love wrap dresses and coats because they add definition to your waist (even if it's nearly non-existent like mine). I can't believe I'm telling you my biggest secret. Yes my body shape is quite rectangular and belted and wrapped items are the perfect way to disguise that and create an illusion of a waist.
And how great is this dress. Not only it is cut on the bias (very flattering on most shapes) the diagonal stripes are slimming and elongate the body (ok at 5'11'' I don't need that..). But still. I love it. It's very easy to wear and perfect for every day.
Talk about January blues done the right way.
On another note, you may have noticed today is Friday 13th. I am slightly superstitious so I'll extra careful with everything and hope you will be too ;) And don't forget to wrap up!
Have you got any styling secret you're willing to share?
Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.