Monday 16 November 2009

An ode to jewellery







I'm obsessed with jewellery and have an extensive collection. I believe in simple dressing and dressing up with accessories. I love it all but probably chunky rings, cuffs and bangles the most. My all time favorites are pearls in all shapes and sizes but more about that later. The good things about jewellery is that it doesn't need to cost a fortune. You can find fabulous pieces on the high street, some amazing original stuff at your local market and the statement it can make is priceless. Although saying this, I picked up my favourite designer "wristwear," now you can put it on your Christmas wish list or even treat yourself. The first two are by Chanel and the last one from Balenciaga. How gorgeous! So go on! Pile them up and watch others go green with envy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.