Tuesday 17 November 2009

Palermo style






Could there be a new style icon in the making? Ever since MTV's THE HILLS and spin-off THE CITY was aired, its stars have been making headlines for all different reasons. I must admit I never watched the programme but OLIVIA PALERMO's fashion sense caught my eyes. Her style is quite simple with good accessorizing, eclectic but sophisticated. I love the way she mixes designer with high street and vintage finds. She attened this year's London Fashion Week's Topshop show dressed head to toe in Topshop and looked fabulous. She worked for Diane von Furstenberg and must have picked up some tips, getting her fashion credentials. The 23-year old collaborated with Roberta Freymann for a necklace collection and I can't wait to find out what she's up to next. In the meantime I'll be glad to see her pictures in magazines and get inspired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.