Sunday 13 December 2009

a page in my diary

UK Jewellery Awards




Drapers Awards



Erdem - catwalks show




Today I wanna tell you more about what I do and have been doing for the past few months. Since I finished my course at London College of Fashion I have been gaining experience in tough fashion industry and loving every minute of it. I worked at a few events organized by RAH production company alongside stylists and learning the insider's tricks and trades. These include UK Jewellery Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Sparks Charity fashion show, Pet-a-porter at Harrods and Drapers Awards. Luckily these people have been spreading good word about ne to people in the industry and last week I have recieved a very exciting phone call. Next week I will be working for BBC, shooting make-over programm Snog, Marry or Avoid, working as a part of the styling team. I can't wait and will share more info about this later.
When I'm not working I love to read magazines about fashion and lifestyle to keep up with what's going on and also visit galleries, museums and all sort of exhibitions, which is all really inspiring. On friday I went to see a catwalk show at the V&A Museum by designer Erdem and I really enjoyed it. Usually I work backstage and don't get to see the actual show, so it was really nice. The clothes were just so beautiful. Dresses with lovely detailing and interesting prints were the key items and I could definitely see myself wearing quite a few of them.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.