Sunday 27 December 2009

denim - timeless fashion






Photo source: style.com

First of all I want to apologize for not being in touch for a few days for various reasons but now I am back and hopefully better than ever. I hope you all had a wonderfull and gorgeous Christmas, feeling like a million dollar and maybe recieving few new pieces for you chic wardrobe.
I decided to dedicate another post to denim as I am a big fan. It's such an easy to wear fabric that looks cool and has many ways in which can be worn. It's something that never goes out of fashion, although has its high seasons and also times when it's not talked about so much. Well next season will be on of the highs. After seeing the S/S '10 D&G collection by Dolce and Gabbanna I've realized how much I love denim. The whole collection is so wearable with a laid-back and cool feel but very chic so will suit many occasions. Also you can mix and match all the pieces either together or with a stuff you already own and it will just give your old clothes new lease of life. What's not to love? It was hard to pick just few outfits to show you, because I find the whole line adorable. I have to warn you though, the mini is back and is very short! But here you go, I hope you like it as much as me.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.