Monday 7 December 2009

bargain hunter


I hate winter. I hate that it's dark all the time, it rains a lot and it's COLD! Lately you could really feel the temperature drop and to cheer myself up there is only one way out - shopping! And with a great excuse, because there is no better time than now, to buy a new coat. I love coats and jackets and I have so many. But there is never too many, as with any other item of clothing or accessory. Now I have to tell you how lucky I was, as I got myself the best bargain ever! I said this before and I'm gonna say it again. I love to mix and match. Little bit of high street, little bit of designer and so on. And my last find proves, you don't have to spend a fortune to look good. I'm talking about my faux fur coat that I got in H&M for £20 in a sale recently. They had a special offer on winter outerwear. How lucky! Since then I had so many compliments about it and everyone thought it cost me loads! So now I'm extra excited as I have something fabulous that didn't break the bank.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.