Sunday 14 February 2010

Alexander Wang - New York fashion week

New York Fashion week is well under way and I will be bringing you collections and looks I love. Alexander Wang has caused quite a stir since he started his own label. Loved by fashionistas and celebrities alike, he created so many must have items, I've lost the count. The AW'10 collection is very sophisticated with a twist. It's for girls who like to break the rules, push the boundaries. There is lot of layering, which is great for the colder months. I especially love his leggings or trousers that are belled at the bottom. I predict copies all over the high street. The draping dress and a clutch are must haves. The man is a true genius and here are my picks.
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.