Sunday 14 February 2010

Victoria Beckham - a designer to watch?!

I was looking at more New York collections and I've come across this one by Victoria Beckham. I'm still not sure how seriously to take her as a designer, but she's definitelly not dissapointed for autumn winter '10. The collection is feminine, wearable and most of the dresses can take you easily from day to night. She uses clean, simple silhouettes and makes great investment pieces. I believe that a dress from this collection would serve you well for many seasons to come. You'd better watch this woman, because she is proving everyone, that Spice Girls days are well over and fashion star is born.
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.