Monday 15 February 2010

Love sex money

In the week of New York Fashion week, this may seem like an irrelevant post, but it's about italian label I've recently discovered. I adore italian fashion, I think it's one of the best in the world. I remember the first time I was in Rome and everyone looked so stylish and well groomed I absolutely loved it!
The brand is called Love Sex Money (see even the name is great!) and it's designed by Lorella Signorino, who founded it in 1995. Since then it's been popular not only in Italy but all over the world. Worn by celebrities and participating in events such as Miss Italy, this is a label you definitely want to look out for. Very wearable pieces, powerful yet feminine, great for any wardrobe. I have totally fallen in love with a gold dress from the SS'10 collection. It's on my wish list!
Here you can watch the collection. Enjoy.
http://www.ftv.com/fashion/page.php?P=3474&id=112205&id=112205
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.