Monday 6 December 2010

Alexa Chung

Model turned TV presenter Alexa Chung's style is popular not only in UK, but she is pretty big in the US as well. She often appears on best dressed lists and a further proof of her fashion status is a string of fashion programmes on TV. She hosted a show Frock me with her friend designer Henry Holland among others and got her big break in America presenting her own show. I have to admit I'm not a fan of all of her outfits, but she's got her own style and is true to herself and I admire that. She has fans and followers all over the world and is a muse to many. She even had a bag named after her - the famous Alexa by Mulberry. Here are some of her style choices I like, plus a picture from a fashion editorial, where she looks simply amazing. Enjoy.
Have a stylish day.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.