Wednesday 15 December 2010

Men's style by Brad Goreski

I realized I am overlooking men and their fashion and am ashamed. As a woman I am obviously more interested in women's fashion and it will always be the major subject of my blog, but I will try to write a bit more about men's style as well. And what a better time than my month of style icons. I picked a man whos style is great and could be a role model for many men. It is noone less than ex-assistant of Rachel Zoe Mr. Brad Goreski. He won million of fans for himself during his time on The Rachel Zoe Project and his personality and style are admirable. Brad finished his work for Rachel earlier this year, but I am sure he will continue doing well for himself. He is a big fan of well cut blazers, worn either in suits or with jeans, likes bow ties, isn't afraid of colour and push boundaries. His signature are geeky glasses that suit him so well. Brad Goreski is a handsome man and dresses really well and can get away with a lot. I love his passion for great shoes and bags as well. I picked few of his cool outfits. Let me know how you like his style.
Have a stylish day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.